Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
As a global company spanning multiple regions and offering limitless opportunities for growth, we believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur of their role. At Infor, there are countless opportunities for you to be challenged and contribute towards transformative growth. Sounds exciting? Apply today!
For more information visit www.infor.com
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing Workforce Management organization. Infor Workforce Management is a powerful scheduling solution that focuses on employee scheduling, and time and attendance tracking, serving a Fortune 500 client portfolio.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
Taking care of QA activities including but not limited to
- 2+ years of professional experience in testing and QA
- Technical QA experience, white-box testing, API performance testing
- Structured test planning and execution including ability to turn requirements into good test cases
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of web applications and multi-tiered product architectures
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Previous experience and/or desire to write automated tests
- Experience in all stages of application testing, including functional, usability, regression, load/stress and performance testing
- Knowledge of Jira and other Atlassian tools
- Ability to independently develop and execute comprehensive test scripts using Selenium with cucumber framework.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management ® (MBM ® ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com . Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .