SUMMER SEASONAL HELP NEEDED – Starting in June 2022
Mabel’s Labels is the leading provider of personalized kids’ labels to families across North America. For the last 19 years, we’ve been selling durable and waterproof peel-and-stick labels to parents who want to avoid germy mix-ups and lost items at school, camp, and daycare. What began as a small venture by four moms has grown into a thriving and successful e-commerce business.
While our company has grown significantly in the last decade, we’ve never lost that start-up spirit! We have a vibrant, collaborative workplace culture and we work hard, but we play hard, too! From company potlucks to fun theme days, working at Mabel’s feels like your part of a big family. If you enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment and the company of some truly dynamic individuals, then Mabel’s Labels is the place for you!
Our Production Team at Mabel’s Labels is driven to producing the best quality products, packaged to perfection, and shipped as quickly as possible to provide a superior customer experience. We get excited about achieving and exceeding daily shipping targets, discovering efficiencies in our production processes, and learning how to incorporate new equipment and software.
We work as a well-gelled team to ensure the flow of product from the printers to the shipping trucks is always maintained! If you are an energetic, self-motivated, quality conscious and a roll-up-your-sleeves Production Team Member who enjoys being part of a dynamic team, then this the role is for you!
As a Production Operator/Packer or Packer your responsibilities will range from operating printing equipment & engravers to packing orders. As a Production Operator, you will be prepping and producing orders, you may be responsible for setting up print files on wide format printers, importing files to various printers, cutters and engraving machines, and monitoring all equipment to ensure that all product that is output is top quality. When on the Pack Line, you will compile and package orders by following instructions on electronic devices. In addition, you will be required to work in a safe manner and promote safe work practices.
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Enjoys continually learning on the job and working in a goal-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Are tech-savvy with computers and can send emails, navigate software interfaces, and handle various file types with ease.
- Consider yourself organized, tidy and are often told you have a keen eye for detail, you never let an error slip by you without correction!
- Know that time is a non-renewable resource and are always punctual and reliable.
- Are resourceful with problem solving and can troubleshoot minor issues and errors.
- Thrive in a positive team environment are quick to jump in and perform other duties when assigned.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Previous production, printing or manufacturing experience an asset but not required.
- Days, Afternoons, Evenings & Weekends shifts available
- Training will be provided
- This position is performed on site
Mabel’s Labels, a division of CCL Industries Inc., has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please indicate this during the application process so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fixed term contract, Seasonal
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week