Sales / Moving Consultant
Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and service demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate needs for service and provide quotes.
- Maintaining client records.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Experience in sales (preferably from previous moving sales position).
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics and the moving industry.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a car
**Please note, this job is Hourly + Commission, only a few candidates will be selected**
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We are taking the necessary measures to make sure our staff and clients are safe
- sales: 4 years (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-02-24