Are you a skilled beauty technician looking for a full-time opportunity with benefits and paid time off?
We are seeking a superstar Lash Technician (experience with brows would be an asset) to join our growing team! Our goal is to promote from within, and train the ideal candidate in this role to become our Lead Technician for this location in the near future.
This is an awesome opportunity to strengthen your skills, learn new ones, become a leader, and work with a young, diverse, and growing company!
About Flux Lash Bar:
We are a start-up lash bar located in the heart of Unionville. We’re a young, ambitious, and small (but growing!) team working towards a common goal of offering top-quality beauty services with a purpose.
How do clients find us? Just google us! We’re ranked #1 for “Lash Extensions Unionville” and #3 for “Lash Extensions Markham”. Or find us on Instagram @fluxlashbar!
What’s awesome about being a Fluxie team member?
Full-time, stable hours of work. We offer flexibility and will work to accommodate your lifestyle!
Paid time off. Everyone needs a little break. We offer paid time off to ensure you have the right work-life balance.
Health benefits for you and your immediate family! We cover 70% – 100% of health expenses, and best of all, you don’t pay into this program! It’s fully paid by us!
Free healthy snacks. Just let us know what snacks will keep you fueled, and we’ll stock them for you at the salon.
Constant training and upskilling. Want to learn a new skill in the beauty industry? We’ll provide you with new learning opportunities and continuous development.
What’s the role?
Location: Unionville, Markham, ON.
Hourly Rate: Starting at $17 – $19/hour, with benefits and paid time off.
- Perform natural and volume eyelash extensions, including refills and removals.
- Demonstrate high knowledge of products, services, and the beauty industry.
- Create personalized and lasting experiences with clients.
- Clean and stock store areas as required.
- Open and close the salon as required.
- Provide exceptional customer service to walk-in clients, over the phone, and through email.
- Other duties as assigned.
Does this sound like you?
- Must be able to work weekdays with weekend and evening flexibility if required.
- Completion of a recognized program in eyelash extensions, esthetics, or makeup artistry.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in eyelash extensions.
- Strong communication skills with a passion for providing top tier client service.
- Desire to grow, learn, and be an expert in the field.
- Punctual and reliable attendance; able to work under minimal supervision.
If you’re still reading this and believe you would be a great fit, we’d love to have you apply today.
Outgive is the parent organization of several different brands and companies. All of them have one thing in common, and that is e-commerce! We are a fast-growing company at the intersection of technology and digital marketing. With humble beginnings in Toronto, Outgive was established in 2013 by two friends and has grown to become a global team of 350+ specialized experts. As Outgivers, we share a passion for the e-commerce and digital industry, supporting collaboration and diversity, and finding innovative ways to carve success for our clients and ourselves. Our company values consist of 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude. These are the values that drive all of us here to keep growing and learning.