We are currently seeking a Patient Care Administrator/Administrative Receptionist for our outpatient physical therapy practice in North York.
At Stay Active Rehabilitation we put patient care first and are looking for someone who has a strong interest in helping others and has a strong sense of community. Qualities that are important for this position include: a friendly, outgoing personality, ability to multitask, great organization skills, the ability to work well on a team.
Job duties will include:
– Welcoming patients as they arrive
– Answering phones
– Scheduling patients
– Ensuring that patients attend their appointments
– Collection of patient payments
– Management of our call log
– New patient intake/communication
– Weekly reports
– Maintain a clean front office and waiting room
– Verification of Insurance Benefits
– Explanation of Benefits to newly evaluated patients
– Handling the sales process to help patients get fully signed up for care
– Scheduling patients after their evaluation
– Patient Billing – correct collection of patient responsibility
– Data Entry – you need to be proficient with Microsoft Office Products and basic data entry
– Verifying Insurance Benefits
– Filing insurance claims
– Updating social media
Candidate needs to have a pleasant demeanor, a positive forward-thinking outlook, the willingness and ability to work with others as a team member, great organization and multitasking skills and a desire to have a long-term position with our company while growing with us. Most importantly you will need to have the willingness and ability to work hard.
This is a salaried position that requires you to be able and willing to work Mondays,Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
Because of Covid-19 and due to changes in our schedules the ideal candidate must be flexible to adjust their schedule based on the need.
Do you believe that you are the perfect person for this position? Want to learn more about what this position entails? Respond to this post today. Send a cover letter addressed to Alejandra as well as your resume. In the cover letter put the following code at the very top: “ PCC/AA”. Also, in your cover letter give us 3 reasons that you would be the perfect candidate for this position!
—- All selected Candidates will be contacted through email. Please DO NOT CALL, EMAIL OR DROP IN to inquire about your application otherwise you will be disqualified immediately. Thanks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
All customers are required to wear a mask, Covid-19 screen questionnaires, Hand Sanitizers and cleaning of surfaces.
- Medical Secretaries & Patient Registrars: 1 year (preferred)