Nombre de postes à pourvoir :
$56,688.00 – $96,540.00
Description du poste :
e-Learning Consultant– Contract Duration: Up to 6 Months
Are you passionate about e-Learning and Development? Reporting to the Senior Manager, Retail Learning & Development, the E-Learning Consultant works with members of the Retail L&D team, subject matter experts and senior leaders to design, develop, and deploy e-learning content to meet business needs, enhance the LCBO’s culture of learning, and enhance employee development and productivity. Responsible for the storyboarding, authoring, and development of e-learning content, blended learning solutions and e-communications. You will follow e-learning standards and maintain e-learning solutions as well as ensuring e-learning programs reflect the best practices in design.
If you enjoy enhancing employee development and productivity through e-Learning, then this is the role for you!
About the Role
- Develops e-learning solutions in partnership with members of the Retail L&D team, subject matter experts and senior leaders, using knowledge of e-learning best practices and e-learning authoring tools to ensure e-learning programs meet LCBO business outcomes.
- Collaborates on the development of e-learning with Retail L&D team and appropriate subject matter expert(s).
- Designs and develops e-learning modules and online learning activities using appropriate learning system authoring tools.
- Collaborates with Retail L&D team to ensure e-learning programs align with LCBO brand standards.
- Leads user acceptance testing for new courses.
- Creates online assessments in partnership with subject matter experts to test knowledge of key LCBO policies or programs.
- Pilots assessments to ensure validity and functionality and to optimize the learner experience.
- Partners with key stakeholders to identify key messages and maximize impact.
- Follows documents and e-learning standards for LCBO to ensure a quality, learner-centric experience.
- Maintains the Retail Learning and Development custom e-learning modules with updates in consultation with subject matter experts.
- Develops and implements evaluation and learning measurement tools and reports, including knowledge checks to measure progress against learning objectives.
- Post-secondary education in a related field (Adult Education/Learning and Development Certificate or Diploma)
- 1-2 years of related work experience authoring e-learning programs
- Experience with user interface design
- Comprehensive knowledge of e-learning authoring and design programs, including Articulate 360, Rise and Evolve
- Proficiency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe CC, MS Office Suite, SharePoint
- Experience working with an LMS, Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM)
- Experience working with audio and video editing tools and software
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge and ability to apply adult learning and education principles in the design of e-learning programs including content writing or editing
- Knowledge and experience in working with AODA requirements
There is a world of opportunities at the LCBO…
Join an organization where you can be challenged while achieving your true potential. A place where you can make a positive impact supporting Ontario business and communities. Discover a safe, healthy, diverse, inclusive, and accountable workplace where your wellbeing is our top priority. At the LCBO, your contributions are respected and valued. Be part of our journey as we invest in people and technology to transform an organization. There really is a world of opportunities at the LCBO.
We foster a culture of inclusion and belonging, so everyone feels valued, respected, and heard. The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an interview or employment opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation.
Please submit your resume via Workday by 11:59pm on the deadline date. We appreciate your interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Heures de travail :
Syndiqué / Non syndiqué :
Date de clôture du concours :
April 3, 2022
La LCBO est un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Elle s’engage à offrir des mesures d’adaptation conformément au Code des droits de la personne de l’Ontario et à la Loi de 2005 sur l’accessibilité pour les personnes handicapées de l’Ontario.