Frew Liquid Transfer
Location: Oshawa, ON
Frew Liquid Transfer is currently looking for Customer Service Coordinator for its growing retail fuel delivery trucking business.
Customer Service Coordinator
Serves customers by providing product and service information; acts as a liaison between customers and company, assists with complaints, orders and other queries; and resolves product and service problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers on the phone in a warm and friendly manner
- Answer customer inquiries regarding products and service questions
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Sell products and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer needs to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information in data entry
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to serve a constant stream of customers at all times
- Ability to deal with angry or frustrated customers, or customers who may not fully understand their situation
- Ability to solve customer problems
- Ability to be a quick thinker, research and troubleshoot
- Ability to meet required goals and quotas
- High level of proficiency with, Microsoft Office, Excel ,Word, Outlook & QuickBooks
- Excellent ability to multi-task and adapt to changing work schedules and conditions
· Bilingual an asset (English and French)
As an employee of Frew Liquid Transfer, you will receive an excellent benefits package and competitive salary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Have you previously worked for a trucking /transportation company ?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)