Hess Associates Search
Our GTA client is a Canadian leader in the supply of equipment, consumables, reagents to clinical labs across the country
A state-of-the-art clinical diagnostics instrument and consumables company selling to the clinical diagnostics and molecular biology research marketplace has
an exciting opportunity for a GTA based MLT Instrumentation Technical Support person to provide customer training, installations and demonstrations across Canada. Bilingual preferred.
- Educate clients in optimum operation of instruments.
- Demonstrate, Install and maintain equipment, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance.
- Record thoroughly and accurately complaints in complaint management system and helps resolve open cases.
- Provide timely response to customer and internal users regarding issues such as downtime and malfunctions.
- Work with account managers regarding updates, customer satisfaction, and lead generation.
- Help provide 24/7 coverage during holidays and according to technical support rotation schedule.
- Keep system and equipment information up to date and contribute to training staff.
- MLT (Licensed Medical Lab Technologist) or CSLT or ASCP designation.
- At least 3 years of Laboratory work in Canada.
- In depth understanding of Medical Diagnostic Tests and Procedures in a clinical setting.
- Strong customer satisfaction orientation and interact positively dealing with people.
- Able to travel, work flex hours, and provide technical support on a rotational basis.
- Bilingual (French / English) greatly preferred.
- Energetic positive attitude and a can do manner.
- Driver’s licence and Canadian passport.
weekdays some overtime
based on experience
Work from home office and visit clients
Bonus, overtime pay, 3 weeks’ vacation, float days, time off over XMas
Dr. Paula Strasberg
711-170 The Donway West
Hess Associates Searchwebsite