Come enjoy a unique work and lifestyle experience with us. We are looking for Culinary experts to help us evolve the lodge experience. Are you ready to have the #BestDayEver?
Privately tucked away on the edge of Glacier National Park, in the B.C. Rockies playground, our mountain hideaway is just off the beaten path, between Revelstoke and Golden, and in summer plays host to adventurous travelers seeking a place to call home while they hike, bike, climb, dine, rest, or mark life with special occasions in our unspoilt alpine wilderness. In winter we are the home of Great Canadian Heli-Skiing, when again we have the privilege of delivering endless Best Day Evers to our guests and staff alike!
As a valued member of the culinary team at Heather Mountain Lodge, working under the direction of our Executive Chef, you will help in creating and delivering not just amazing meals for our guests, but creating lasting impressions, and building long term relationships with guests and staff alike.
Our boutique lodge will not only offer you the opportunity to personally connect with your fellow team members and guests, but will also keep you motivated to enjoy the adventures we have in our own backyard. If you have the passion, skills, and love the outdoors, please send us your resume!
Positions Available: Chef de Partie & Breakfast Cooks
- Ensure the quality of food being prepared is to recipe standard each and every time
- Items are produced quickly and efficiently with pride and attention to detail
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment clean and sanitized
- Re-stock items as needed while on duty
- Perform all opening, closing and cleaning tasks as instructed
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Previous experience cooking and handling food in a high-volume, casual fine dining restaurant is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- This position may include lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Starting Wage: $20 per hour (Negotiable based on Experience)
Plus: Equal Share of Tip Pool
Plus: Full time accommodations (7 days a week) during regular operating seasons.
Plus: 3 Meals per Day (7 days a week) provided during regular operating seasons.
Plus: Opportunity to Heli-Ski during winter season!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability