Shift: Day Shift
Competitive start rate based on experience!
Location: Keele and Langstaff Road
Here’s what we do at our Concord location…
Non-Ferrous Scrap Metal Recycling
With the vast variety of Non-Ferrous metals, it’s important to continuously invest in the most innovative up to date equipment. By meticulously sorting & eliminating contaminates, the increased integrity of the final product allows our clients to be paid for its true value.
Here’s where you come in!
Are you a motivated self starter that works well contributing to high performing teams and enjoys a dynamic work environment? RAM needs you to help build a sustainable future in recycling management, while doing your part to protect the environment and our neighborhoods.
We are growing and need one (1) Bobcat Operator to join our team at our Concord location.
Now that you know about us, we want to know more about you! We are looking for someone who can:
- Sort material by recyclable grade
- Feed the baler with material as appropriate
- Operate the controls of the baler to produce bundles of material
- Clean the surrounding area of the baler which could include; greasing, sweeping, etc.
- Process and handle material using various other types of equipment
- Other duties as assigned
We think it would be awesome if you have:
- Two (2) years of experience operating the Bob Cat
- Valid Lift Truck Certificate is an asset
Make a Positive Change
RAM Iron & Metal Inc. offers great career opportunities with competitive compensation packages; inclusive of comprehensive health care benefits, RRSP contributions, profit sharing, and other incentives to attract and retain great talent like you.
Send us your resume and let us know how you would you make an impact at RAM.
Please note Ram Iron & Metal Inc. is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment process.